Axis Bank Hiring Executive Associate | Apply Now

Join Our Official Telegram Group

Axis Bank is hiring recent graduates for work-from-home analyst positions in 2023. The position is open to applications from freshmen. Please apply as soon as possible if you are interested.

Join Below To Get Instant Jobs Update and Alerts

Join WhatsApp Group Join Now
Join Telegram Group Join Now
Follow Us On Instagram Join Now
Subscribe Our YouTube Channel Join Now

About Axis Bank

Mumbai, Maharashtra-based Axis Bank Limited, formerly known as UTI Bank (1993–2007), is a multinational banking and financial services firm in India. In terms of assets, it is the third-biggest private sector bank in India; in terms of market capitalization, it ranks fourth. It offers financial services to retail, small and medium-sized enterprises, and SMEs.

The promoters and the promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, New India Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC, and UTI) owned 30.81% of the shares as of June 30, 2016. Mutual funds, FIIs, banks, insurance companies, business entities, and individual investors own the remaining 69.19% of the shares.

Axis Bank Hiring Executive Associate Details

Job Role: Executive

Company Website: www.axisbank.com

Qualification: Any Graduate

Batch: Any Batch

Experience: Freshers (0-5 years)

Salary: ₹2 – ₹3.75 Lacs P.A.

Job Location: Bangalore

Last Date: ASAP

Also Read:

Learn Full Stack Development & Pay After Placement with 5000 Scholarship (Limited Slots)

Learn Data Analytics & Pay After Placement with 5000 Scholarship (Limited Slots)

Roles & responsibilities

  • To produce the anticipated amount of business, manage the internal (Branches and other business verticals) and external (empanelled outsourced agencies) lead generating channels.
  • Facilitate the approval procedure by guaranteeing the execution and examination of preparatory actions.
  • Coordination with the Centralised Processing Unit and Corporate Banking Operations team to facilitate the efficient completion of post-sanction procedures, account opening, and disbursement.
  • Fulfil the needs for customer service by communicating with clients on a regular basis to learn about their business, potential for improvement, etc.
  • Keep an eye on customer account transactions to make sure that the final use of funds and cash flow comply with the terms of the sanction.
  • Help the Credit Manager with unit inspections, make sure insurance is renewed on time, update the DP, examine the stock renewal statement, and obtain pertinent market data.
  • Maintain the portfolio’s quality and health and reduce the number of days past due by communicating with customers on a regular basis.

Also Apply:

Wipro Hiring For Processor 

Required Skills & Qualifications

  • A degree or post-degree from an accredited institution.
  • The capacity to handle challenging client scenarios.
  • Strong written and verbal communication abilities in both the local language and English.
  • Capacity to manage stress and adhere to deadlines.
  • Strong interpersonal and networking abilities.
  • Familiarity with banking services and products.

Also Apply:

Altair Hiring QA Intern

how to apply for Axis Bank Hiring Executive Associate

Interested and qualified applicants are urged to submit an application before the deadline.

Join WhatsApp Group Join Now
Join Telegram Group Join Now
Follow Us On Instagram Join Now
Subscribe Our YouTube Channel Join Now

Leave a Comment

Ads Blocker Image Powered by Code Help Pro

Ads Blocker Detected!!!

We have detected that you are using extensions to block ads. Please support us by disabling these ads blocker.

Powered By
100% Free SEO Tools - Tool Kits PRO